- Admission to all Postgraduate Programs of UoD for the Academic Session 2023-24 will be through CSAS(PG)-2023, based on the eligibility requirements stated in PG BOI-2023 and other rules as published by the University of Delhi on its website.
- Admission to all PG Programs of UoD will be done through this portal on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test- Post-Graduate 2023 (CUET (PG) – 2023).
- The Common Seat Allocation System (PG) 2023 includes:
- APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- FILLING THE PREFRENCES FOR PROGRAMS AND DEPARTMENT/ COLLEGE
- There is one-time CSAS(PG)-2023 Application fee (non-refundable)
||CSAS(PG)-2023 Application Fee
||Rs. 250.00 per programme (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
||Rs. 100.00 per programme (Rupees Hundred only)
For applying to Sports supernumerary quota, there is an additional fee of Rs.100.00 (Rupees Hundred only).
The online application process will be considered completed only after the realization of the CSAS(PG)-2023 Application fee and filling of preferences.
Candidates must check their dashboard, email, and admission website ( www.admission.uod.ac.in ) for all communications, updates and schedules related to all the Phases of CSAS(PG)-2023.
(Helpline Timing - 10:00 A.M. to - 05:00 P.M. Monday to Friday)